Kaituna River - Grade 5 white water rafting
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Okere Falls, Rotorua, BOP/NZ
- Product code: Kaituna
Use promo 'KAITUNA' and SAVE $20
Rotorua Rafting are the Kaituna River (Okere River) Specialists. Offering the most spectacular white water rafting in Okere Falls, Rotorua, North Island, New Zealand.
Rotorua Rafting is home to the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world - 7m Tutea Falls.
Located 10m from the start of the Kaituna River we can create a trip to fit your needs, whether it is 2 people or up to 200 people.
With New Zealand native scenery and Maori History lining the gorge of the beautiful Kaituna River, let Rotorua Rafting show you our backyard.
Warm water, outstanding scenery, heart-pumping rapids, and world-class guides - white water rafting in New Zealand doesn't get any better than this.
- Rotorua Rafting raft the Kaituna river daily all year round!
- Summer trip times are 9am, 12pm, and 3pm with others on demand.
- Summer 10.30am and 1.30pm, no transfers available - drive straight to our base.
- Winter trip times are 10am, 12pm and 2pm.
- We provide a wetsuit, booties, helmet, buoyancy aids, and a good time.
- Just bring your smile, screams, swimwear, and towel.
- Grade 5 action.
- Complimentary shuttles from Rotorua central for 9am 12pm and 3pm departures.
- Age limit: 10 years half river trip, 13 years and over full river trip (must fit safety equipment).
- Weight limit: 140kg
- All rafters must have a reasonable level of fitness. Unfortunately, we are unable to take those that are pregnant or those with certain medical conditions. If you have any questions regarding this, please get in contact.
Lock it in!