Ōkere Zip + Raft + Hotpool
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Okere Falls, Rotorua, BOP
- Product code: PJHZTU
The ultimate combo. Zipline over waterfalls, White water rafting on the Kaituna river followed by a soak in the hot pools at Manupiua Springs Hot Pools.
Nestled on the shores of Lake Rotoiti, Lake Rotoiti Hot Pools is a unique Aotearoa New Zealand experience.
Being accessible only by boat or by air is what keeps this haven so unspoiled and pristine. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding native flora and fauna, with seven mineral hot pools to soak in and the clear blue lake waters to cool down in.
Transfer across Lake Rotoiti by water taxi, which leaves just 2 minutes from the Rotorua Rafting base.
Then just select the mineral hot pool based on your temperature preference, and slip in to soak away your worries – awakening the mind, body, and soul.
Head down to the lake for an exhilarating dive off the jetty or whizz down the slide into New Zealand’s biggest plunge pool!
Embark on a scenic walk up into the hills behind the pools to admire the native bush and take in the stunning views of Lake Rotoiti from the top.
- Rotorua Ziplines run every day, except Christmas Day
- Rotorua Rafting raft the Kaituna River daily all year round!
- Year round - 9am Zipline, 12pm Rafting on the Kaituna River, and 2.30pm Hot pool
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide transfers from Rotorua for this combo, this is a self drive product only.
- Hot pools leave VR Rotorua (just a 2-minute drive from Rotorua Rafting base) allow 2.5 hours
- Allow a Full day, 2.5 hours Zipline, 2 Hours Rafting, 2.5 Hours Hot pool.
- We provide all safety gear, you bring comfortable weather-appropriate clothing and covered footwear and a swimsuit and towel for the rafting and hot pools.
- Kaituna River is Grade 5.
- Age limit: 10 years half river trip, 13 years and over Full river trip (must fit safety equipment)
- Weight limit: 130kg
- Hot pool transfer is subject to minimum numbers.