Raft + Hotpool (boat transfer)
- 天數: 5 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Okere Falls, Rotorua, BOP/NZ
- 产品编号: Hotpool
The ultimate combo. White water rafting on the Kaituna river followed by a soak in the hot pools at Manupiua Springs Hot Pools.
Nestled on the shores of Lake Rotoiti, Lake Rotoiti Hot Pools is a unique Aotearoa New Zealand experience.
Being accessible only by boat or by air is what keeps this haven so unspoiled and pristine. Enjoy the beauty of the surrounding native flora and fauna, with seven mineral hot pools to soak in and the clear blue lake waters to cool down in.
Transfer across Lake Rotoiti by water taxi, which leaves from VR Rotorua (just a 2 minute drive from our base).
Then just select the mineral hot pool based on your temperature preference, and slip in to soak away your worries – awakening the mind, body, and soul.
Head down to the lake for an exhilarating dive off the jetty or whizz down the slide into New Zealand’s biggest plunge pool!
Embark on a scenic walk up into the hills behind the pools to admire the native bush and take in the stunning views of Lake Rotoiti from the top.
- Rotorua Rafting raft the Kaituna River daily all year round!
- Allow 4.5 hours, 2 hours for rafting, + 2.5 hours for the Hot pools
- Trip time is 12pm with others on demand.
- Hot pools leave VR Rotorua (just a 2-minute drive from Rotorua Rafting base) at 2.30 pm, others on demand.
- Hot pools leave the VR Lakes Resort Rotorua at 2.30 pm. The address for the VR is 366 State Highway 33, Okere Falls, Rotorua
- We provide wetsuits, booties, helmets, buoyancy aids, and a good time.
- Just bring your smile, screams, swimwear, and towel.
- Grade 5 action.
- Age limit: 10 years half river trip, 13 years and over full river trip (must fit safety equipment).
- Weight limit: 130kg
- Hot pool transfer is subject to minimum numbers.
- This is a self-drive experience, unfortunately, we can't provide transfers for this combo